This Blog made by Bob Aldi --- Today Quote Ticker by Mario Teguh * You are talented to become a peaceful and strong person, if you decisively treat small matters as small, and the big ones as big. * Be grateful for you have received from others, and forget what you have given to them * When your mind does not lead, your feelings are in power. * Life is not easy but it's full of fun * ---



My Lovely Campuss : Universitas Padjadjaran

Hello everybody, long time not chit-chatting with you, I wanna tell you a great news.  Very good news I think, that nowadays I'm a student in Padjadjaran University (UNPAD) Bandung, Indonesia in Accounting Department, Faculty of Economics and Business.  Actually my dream isn't here because my expectation in SNMPTN was on Yellow Campuss in Depok (I will not said that directly).  But, I love live here, this is my destiny, maybe God ask me to be a student here and have some good friends here. Oh I almost forgot that my campuss is placed on Dipati Ukur not Jatinangor. So I take some photos in my campuss and voila, enjoy it :)

Unpad dari Gerbang Utama
FEB Unpad :)

 I was at Ospek
Ospek Jurusan

Gedung 2-Jembatan Rektor (Jemrek)

Lorong Kerjasama (Loker)

1 comments:

App Development Company India said...

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

Post a Comment