This Blog made by Bob Aldi --- Today Quote Ticker by Mario Teguh * You are talented to become a peaceful and strong person, if you decisively treat small matters as small, and the big ones as big. * Be grateful for you have received from others, and forget what you have given to them * When your mind does not lead, your feelings are in power. * Life is not easy but it's full of fun * ---



Hello All

I'm sorry for a long time, I never update this blog
Maybe It was a year because I'm so busy to update this blog
Nowadays I'm a university student of Architect. I have graduate from my beloved Senior High School, RSMABI Negeri 2 Semarang. I miss all of my life in SMANDA.
I hope I can update everything about SMANDA, because I have some link there, whether it's from my junior or my teacher

I'll try to update my experience in the 12th grade until now. Be patience and wait :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment